Brochures, resource guides, booklets, articles, etc.
(click on a resource name for more info)
- "How to be Sexcessful" Booklet
A guide developed by students and professionals to assist you in enjoying physically and emotionally safe, pleasurable and fulfilling sexual experiences. This engaging and easy-to-read booklet covers a variety of topics such as: Sex Myths & Realities Step-by-step Sexy Talk Exploring your turn-ons and desires *This publication belongs to UC Davis Health Education & Promotion (HEP)
- Campus Violence Prevention Program Brochure
The general brochure for CVPP
- National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey
The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey is an ongoing, nationally representative random digit dial (RDD) telephone survey that collects information about experiences of sexual violence, stalking, and intimate partner violence among non-institutionalized English and/or Spanish-speaking women and men aged 18 or older in the United States.
- Domestic Violence Fact Sheet
Domestic violence fact sheet from the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- Warning Signs of an Abusive Personality
It is sometimes possible to predict the likelihood of the person you are currently or are about to become involved with being abusive. Below are a list of behaviors and traits which are common in abusive personalities. These are commonly known as Warning Signs.
- UC Davis Campus Security Reports
Information about UC Davis safety and security policies, and crime statistics for both the Davis campus and Sacramento campus.
- 2012 Campus Security Report (.pdf) - Information about UC Davis safety and security policies.
- 2011 Clery Act Statistics (.pdf) - Crime statistics for UC Davis, including the Davis campus and the Medical Center in Sacramento, as required by the Clery Act.
- 100 Things You Can Do to Prevent Sexual Assault